TUFFGUARD® Broad Brim
A NEW ERA in broad brim hard hats!
Sureguard Safety Australia has developed a BRAND NEW, innovative design for broad brim hard hats. The new design
includes greater protection from the elements including a 60% increase in brim area and 30% more protection, compared to
current Broad brim designs and 300% more brim area than a standard peak cap.
The new TUFFGARD® BROADBRIM hard hat has a unique removable access tab to allow for cap attachable helmet ear muffs. These tabs can be parked in the rear of the hard hat to prevent loss.
The new TUFFGARD® comes in both A.B.S. and POLYCARBONATE materials including solid colours.
Australian owned, Australian designed and Australian Manufactured!
For availability and pricing please phone: (02)4620 6170 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The improved modern design of the attachment slot allows the TUFFGARD® BROADBRIM helmet to accept most 25mm and 30mm attachments that are in the marketplace (cap attachable earmuffs).
- Certified Australian design and manufacture for trusted and reliable head protection.
- Available in Polycarbonate or A.B.S. (Vented and Non-Vented).
Extra strong and robust yet light-weight, ideal for all working conditions.
- Premium 6 point comfort harness, made from terylene to ensures comfort and cushioning.
- Adjustable rear ratchet wheel for single hand fit adjustment Sizes 50 – 66cm.
- Miners helmets available, with metal or plastic lamp bracket.
- Wide colour range – with logo printing available in up to 8 locations and up to 5 colours (MOQ apply).
- Certified to AS/NZS 1801.
- Custom coloured hard hats can be made to order. (MOQ apply).
TYPE 1 or TYPE 2
- Type 1 hard hats are made from lightweight, high impact rated ABS. This hard hat is suited to most everyday applications that are not heat related. Type 1 is the most common hard hat for construction and general head protection from impacts
- Type 2 hard hats are made from high impact rated polycarbonate. This hard hat is suited to high heat applications like smelters and foundry works. Type 2 hard hats should be worn where there is a risk of exposure to high heat and fire
Tab removal & storage
The improved modern design of the attachment slot allows the TUFFGARD® BROADBRIM helmet to accept most 25mm and 30mm attachments that are in the marketplace (cap attachable earmuffs).
Current Range Now Available
Also available in the following colours: Pink & Fluro Orange (MOQ apply)
Need more Information
or cant find what your looking for?