TUFFGUARD® Broad Brim
A NEW ERA in broad brim hard hats!
Sureguard Safety Australia has developed a BRAND NEW, innovative design for broad brim hard hats. The new design includes greater protection from the elements including a 60% increase in brim area compared to current Broad brim designs.
The new TUFFGARD® BROADBRIM hard hat has a unique removable access tab to allow for cap attachable helmet ear muffs. These tabs can be parked in the rear of the hard hat to prevent loss.
The new TUFFGARD® comes in both A.B.S. and POLYCARBONATE materials including solid colours.
Australian owned, Australian designed and Australian Manufactured!
For availability and pricing please phone: (02)4620 6170 or email: email@example.com
- The improved modern design of the attachment slot allows the TUFFGARD® BROADBRIM helmet to accept most 25mm and 30mm attachments that are in the marketplace (cap attachable earmuffs).
- Certified Australian design and manufacture for trusted and reliable head protection.
- Available in Polycarbonate or A.B.S. (Vented and Non-Vented). Extra strong and robust yet light-weight, ideal for all working conditions.
- Premium 6 point comfort harness, made from terlyne to ensures comfort and cushioning.
- Ajustable rear ratchet wheel for single hand fit adjustment Sizes 50 – 66cm.
- Miners helmets available, with metal or plastic lamp bracket.
- Wide colour range – with logo printing available in up to 8 locations and up to 5 colours (MOQ apply).
- Certified to AS/NZS 1801.
- Custom coloured hard hats can be made to order. (MOQ apply).
Type 1 or Type 2
- Type 1 hard hats are made from lightweight, high impact rated ABS. This hard hat is suited to most everyday applications that are not heat related. Type 1 is the most common hard hat for construction and general head protection from impacts
- Type 2 hard hats are made from high impact rated polycarbonate. This hard hat is suited to high heat applications like smelters and foundry works. Type 2 hard hats should be worn where there is a risk of exposure to high heat and fire
Tab removal & storage
The improved modern design of the attachment slot allows the TUFFGARD® BROADBRIM helmet to accept most 25mm and 30mm attachments that are in the marketplace (cap attachable earmuffs).
Current Range Now Available
Also available in the following colours (MOQ apply)
Yellow, Red, Orange, Green, Pink, Blue, Fluro Yellow & Fluro Orange
Need more Information
or cant find what your looking for?