A place to hang your hat
The Cap Grip is a patented product Patent Number 2010101220. The Cap Grip is manufactured in Australia by Sureguard Safety. The Cap grip will hold the following popular brands and styles:
- Sureguard’s – Tuffgard and Clearview Range
- Honeywell – Entire range
- Unisafe – Unilite Range – TA550, TA560, TA570, TA580
- MSA – V Gard Range
- Paramount’s – HH6 Range
- Contains high performance magnets for attaching to metal surfaces plus screws to attach to timber and plaster board surfaces
- Inbuilt safety glasses holder
- Suitable for most standard type hard hats
- UV Stabilised for outdoor use
Practical use and place applications: Mines, Trucks, Offices, Work Utes, Forklifts, Factories, Site Sheds
Can be used for the following:
- Fire Wardens
- Sub Contractors
Easy as 1, 2, 3
Step: 1 Mount the Cap Grip to the storage area using the inbuilt magnets or supplied mounting screws.
Step: 2 Holding the cap (peak pointing down), place the peak of the cap in to the bottom of the Cap Grip holder.
Step: 3 Push the rear of the cap back until it clicks into place.
The cap can be removed by pushing down on the locking clip and pulling the cap forward.
WARNING: Do not place magnetised attachment near windscreen. Object may become a projectile in the event of an accident